Top ten best-selling books on January 12, 2018. Sponsor by Barnes & Nobles.
By Patrick B. Hill @Pathill17
We usher in the new year with great material that you may find enticing. Not only are these books controversy or helpful. These books have what you need to keep you reading more. As we are proud affiliates with Barnes & Noble, we are also proud buyers. If you wish to order these books, all you have to do is click on the link below. There is also discounts and a promo code as well. Let’s reveal the top ten best-selling books of this month on Barnes & Noble.
- Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
- The Woman in the Window
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- The Sun and Her Flowers
- Obama: An Intimate Portrait
- Milk and Honey
- The Last Black Unicorn
- Dog Man and Cat Kid (Captain Underpants: Dog Man Series #4)
- The Immortalists
- Spice Up, Slim Down: A guide to adding spice to your diet to improve your health and lose weight
Fire and Fury have been the talk about book of this month. As the book reveals everything that is happening inside the white house from Micheal Wolf. It talks about the unsettle fracture in the White House under Donald J. Trump. It elaborates on his relationship with certain members including former cabinet member Steve Bannon. It goes in-depth with the tension and concerns of both parties under the president decisions. If this is something you want to read, click on the link below as well as other books. That is the top ten books from Barnes & Noble of January.